Technical standard for large generators revised in Shenzhen meeting
From May 4 to 7, 2016, the first standard drafting working group meeting of National Large Generator Standard Technical Committee was held in Hongbo Hotel, Shenzhen. This meeting was sponsored by National Large Generator Standardization Technical Committee and co-organized by Shenzhen Testeck Science And Technology Co., Ltd.
Dozens of industry experts and senior engineers participated in the formulation and revision of the standard. The new and revised contents are as follows:
(1) JB/T 10500.1 Embedded thermal resistor for motor Part 1: General provisions, measurement methods and inspection rules
(2) JB/T 10500.2 Embedded thermal resistor for motor Part 2: Technical requirements for platinum thermal resistor
(3) JB/T 10500.3 embedded thermal resistor for motor Part 3: Technical requirements for copper thermal resistor
(4) JB/T 2224 Technical conditions for large AC three-phase four-pole synchronous motor
(5) JB/T 6517 Technical conditions for hydrogen oil-water control system
(6) JB/T XXXX Technical conditions of rectangular silver-copper conductor with unequal wall thickness for rotor of air inner-cooled generator
After the new standard is formulated, technical requirements, measurement methods and inspection rules of embedded thermal resistor for motor are standardized, and the technical requirements for large generator, technical conditions for hydrogen oil-water control system and other technical standards are standardized as well. It has become the most authoritative technical standard in the field of large generators set in China, providing advanced technical specifications and guidance for the development of large generator and thermal resistor technology in China and providing production enterprises and R&D institutions in the industry with a standardized and unified technical standard.
The technical standard of embedded thermal resistor for motor was discussed and formulated by Dr. Sun Yutian of Harbin Institute of Large Motors, Huang Shuming (chief engineer of Shenzhen Testeck), Chen Jingyi (senior engineer of Harbin Motor Factory), Yang Ming (senior engineer of Harbin Institute of Large Motors), Wen Xingli (senior engineer of DEC), Li Zuobin (senior engineer of CGNPC).
Group discussions among experts:
Reprint please indicate the article source: http://www.testeck.com/news/311.html